Salt & Pepper Oven Baked Chicken Legs
- 8 chicken legs
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 green onions diced
- chili pepper flakes optional but the heat is nice!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place the chicken legs on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the chicken legs with the salt and pepper, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn and bake for another 15-20 minutes until crispy and cooked to 185 °F at least. You can cook them a bit further to your liking if you desire.
- As soon as the legs are close to being done, heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat then add the garlic and onions.
- Cook until the garlic has browned slightly.
- Remove the chicken legs from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Toss the chicken legs with the garlic oil until completely coated.
- Place the now crispy, oven baked chicken legs on a serving platter, spooning any leftover garlic oil over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!